WHAT IS YOUR BIA?
Bioimpedance Analysis (BIA) assesses your body composition and is an integral part of health
and nutrition assessment. BIA provides a measurement of body fat in relation to lean body mass. Maintaining a healthy BIA keeps your body functioning properly for healthy aging and reduces the risk of illness. The process is simple and painless, and is essential to tracking your progress towards improved health and wellness.
Remember: Before Your BIA
- Do not eat for 4 hours prior.
- Do not exercise 12 hours prior.
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours prior.
- Drink at least 1 quart of water, one hour prior.
- Do not drink caffeine the day of your test.
- Do not wear pantyhose.
- Do not put lotion on your hands and feet.
Contact Ooh La La at 618.288.9117